Twilight

Twilight: period on either side of night-time; l'heure bleue or Blue Hour ideal for the photographers and painters; activity time for Crepuscular creatures like Hamster, moose, red panda and some moths, beetles and flies; time for endless possibilities for the ever-optimists and hopeless romantics.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Brief Movie Reviews

These days I am getting a chance to watch a lot of movies, thanks to Netflix online and HBO, and also the Dollar-a-day vending machines for DVDs at my workplace. "Let's do something constructive", I thought, so decided to write brief reviews on some of these movies. For some time I would be posting them on here, and might use them as source for writing my reviews on some webzines.

Of course this is not an absolute new idea, my last two posts were in the same line. But these new ones would be briefer and hopefully published more regularly.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home